It’s no surprise at all that Tom Ford is the most popular fashion designer in America according to both Google and Glamour. Let’s just say, that if I had a money tree in my backyard, Tom Ford would be taking over my closet. The handbags, the fashion . . . the shoes are all absolutely, AMAZING! And my personal favorite accessory (that I have yet to own) are his women’s sunglasses. It seems like every time I spot a celebrity in a magazine or on television wearing a pair of sunglasses that I drool over, my research leads me to Tom Ford.
With spring and summer coming upon us and the sunny weather hitting the skies, I decided to seek out some Tom Ford sunnies that were not only adorable, but also on sale and affordable! The “Whitney” has always been my favorite pick, but honestly, I would take any, if not all, of the cuties above. Bring on the sunshine!
- Tom Ford Colette Metal Frame Butterfly Sunglasses, $330
- Tom Ford Ninja Sunglasses, Reg. $435 on sale, $199
- Tom Ford Metal Twist Front Miranda Sunglasses, Reg. $395 on sale, $183.99
- Tom Ford Black Burgundy “RHI” Sunglasses, Reg. $410 on sale, $102.99
- Tom Ford Light Brown Twist Whitney Wrap Sunglasses, Reg. $395 on sale, $171.99
- Tom Ford Maximillion Aviator Cream Sunglasses, Reg. $360 on sale, $129.99
- Tom Ford Eugenia Fashion Gunmetal Sunglasses, Reg. $715 on sale, $130
- Tom Ford Caithlyn Sunglasses, Reg. $395 on sale, $169