Well, it sure looks like it’s going to be a weekend of rain, rain and more rain, thanks to Joaquin. On top of the rain, the fall chill has definitely set in. I must admit, I’m kind of looking forward to having a “Cave Weekend”, which entails locking myself indoors with some cozy comfies on, eating some warm comfort food, blogging away and watching some good movies. And, in between all those lazy, rainy day activities, I’ll probably sneak in some much needed zzzzzs. Sleep hasn’t been my friend lately, so I will definitely try to take it when I can get it.
So, with all that said and the thought of a cold, rainy weekend ahead of me, I thought I’d share some rainy day fashion to help us all survive hurricane Joaquin in comfort and style! I’m talking rain boots, rain coats and umbrellas if you venture outside, and cute sweatshirts to lounge around in, while hibernating inside.
Although it’s a little late to order these rainy day fashionable finds for the big hurricane this weekend, it’s never too late to be prepared for all the other rainy days ahead. They sure make the rain a little more exciting, don’t ya think?
- RVCA Printed Hooded Rain Trench • RVCA • $73.50
- Joules Evedon Premium Wellington Rain Boots (For Women) • Joules • $99.95
- Rebel Yell Let It Be 70’s Sweatshirt in Heather Grey • Rebel Yell • $109
- Wildfox Couture Yes Please Flash Dance Off-the-Shoulder Sweatshirt in Midnight • Wildfox Couture • $86.40
- Jem and the Holograms Wildfox The List Morning Sweatshirt • $115
- Emilio Pucci Rain Boots • Emilio Pucci • $125
- Vera Bradley Bubble Umbrella • Vera Bradley • $44
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa rubber rain boots • Vivienne Westwood • $129
- ShedRain Lips Print Bubble Umbrella – Pink • ShedRain • $18.99
- Hunter Boot Original Moustache Bubble Umbrella • Hunter • $55