Two years ago I was faced with some huge life changes. I delivered my 4th baby, which was unplanned, to say the least. 7 months later I discovered my gut was right and was forced to face the nightmare and heartbreak of infidelity. Then, on top of that, I closed my online boutique and stopped blogging, since the person who shared the business with me . . . a “best friend”, was involved in the awful betrayal. So, a new baby, mourning of a husband and “friend” and loss of a business and hobby, put me on the craziest rollercoaster of my life. What a ride it’s been!
So, what have I learned within the past two years?
- When you have a “gut” feeling, never ignore it.
- Life can change on a dime.
- No matter how old you are, your mom and dad will always be your ROCK.
- Sometimes, people wear masks. Again, listen to your gut.
- A surprise pregnancy can actually be an angel in the waiting.
- Strength shows itself when you are forced with the unexpected.
- Every girl should be aware of & involved their family’s finances.
- Doing what’s best for you is actually doing what’s best for the children, too.
- It’s ok to try, but it’s ok to let go, too. Again, listen to your gut.
- Your darkest moments will eventually fade.
- It’s ok to move on.
- Real, true friendship is a blessing. Know what’s real.
- Some bridges are meant to be burned. They were broken to begin with.
- Time really does heal