Wow! It’s been a busy, hustle-bustle of a holiday! We spend so much time and money preparing for Christmas, and then . . . POOF, it’s over. I pretty much spent my week, cooking, cleaning and repeating those same things day in and day out. It was nice to have my family in town for a week, but, it was also nice to get my house put back together, again.
Christmas Eve and Christmas day were spent opening presents, cooking and enjoying family time and yummy food. It came and went with the blink of an eye. But, the joy that comes from the children opening their presents and being around family, is truly the best present I could ask for. It makes the stress of the holiday season so worth it in the end.
So, with that said, blogging got a bit neglected the past week and I have definitely been missing this outlet and passion of mine. And, since post-holiday sales are the latest buzz, I had to share some spotlight sales that caught my eye. The pieces above and prices they are marked down at, make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Here are the goods friends. Affiliated links with all the details you want to know about!
- Tularosa Creseda Dress Reg. $140 on sale, $98
- Michael Kors “Joanie” Boot Reg. $249.95 on sale, $149.90
- Coach Jumbo Central Satchel Reg. $495 on sale, $297
- Chinese Laundry Sante Fe Fringe Sandal Reg. $109 on sale, $57.22
- Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack Reg. $295 on sale, $176.98
- Free People “Keep Me” Tutu Skirt Reg. $148 on sale, $99.16
- BB Dakota Brody Drapey Jacket Reg. $95 on sale, $66.50