Summertime. August. Two times that come to mind when I think about weddings, brides and new beginnings that lead to that, “Happily Ever After” we all dream about and wish for. Unfortunately, for some of us that first time dream may have been interrupted by infidelity, betrayal and broken dreams. It’s a harsh and sad reality. So many people go through life thinking, ” The Grass is Greener.” It’s not. It never is. When you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you chose that person for a reason. Never lose sight of those reasons. That’s the biggest mistake people make when it comes to love and marriage.
But, if your first time marriage didn’t work out, it doesn’t mean that the dream is over. Life happens and love happens at the most unexpected times. And, as Marilyn Monroe once said, “Sometimes things fall apart, so better things can fall together.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. Such great, true words.
Whether it’s your first or second time around being a bride, you can never go wrong with the simplicity and femininity of the boho dress. Many first time brides want the typical, “ball gown” style you see in the fairy tales. However, the boho style is different, sweet and a little more, “vintage” looking. It’s more about the dress showing off the bride, not the bride showing off the dress.
Would you say yes to the boho bridal dress? Shop the beauties above here!
- Badgley Mischka Collection Lace Open Back Peplum Gown • Badgley Mischka • $1,350
- Reem Acra Sunset Boulevard Gown • $3,780
- Rachel Zoe Elle Empire Petal Gown • Rachel Zoe • $695
- Theia Sleeveless Petal Gown • Theia • $990
- Theia Strapless Rosette Gown • Theia • $1,495
- Monique Lhuillier Chloe Chantilly Trumpet Gown • Monique Lhuillier • $1,677
- Badgley Mischka Collection Strapless Gown with Ruffle • Badgley Mischka • $895