We used to only think of the beautiful rose gold color when we thought of jewelry. However, now we are hearing and seeing this gilded pink shade in makeup, clothing, shoes, accessories and even hair! It’s kind of crazy, but I love it! I know I’m repeating myself, but, I LOVE ROSE GOLD! It’s my go-to color for watches, bracelets, rings and yes, makeup! This color is such a soft, feminine color; it looks beautiful with silver, gold and all complexions. Let me just emphasize the fact that this beloved shade looks gorgeous with silver and greys. These shades when paired together, create perfect harmony.
Reasons To Love This Sweet Shade
- It’s, unique from both silver and gold
- It’s a feminine color that softens up an edgy look
- It makes diamonds, POP!
- It stands out and brings a feminine flair to dark colors.
- You can wear it with both silver and gold (together, silver and rose gold make me swoon)
- It’s classy, fun and sweet color
- Pairs well with shades of brown
- Makeup in rose gold colors add softness and a glow to complexions.
- Rose Gold shoes are a break from your standard brown, black and silver.
- Rose gold is ideal for engagement rings, brides maid dress and bridal jewelry. It’s a symbol of, “love”.
Shop The Looks
If you love the look above, you’ll find all the details in the affiliated link pictures below. Happy shopping, fashionistas!