Are you falling for the fringe trend like I am? I can’t get enough of that adorable boho flair that makes the simplest piece of clothing and accessory just, not-so-simple anymore. Fringes are showing up all over the fashion world and it seems to work on just about everything! Yes, from dresses to jewelry, these little strings can make a very big statement.
This year, fringe has been a hit through all the seasons, but, I especially think this look works best for fall fashion. The warm tones and extra fabric just seems to be very fitting for the cooler months, changing colored leaves and denim wearing weather. It’s a little bit of western mixed with a little bit of boho, creating the perfect fashion duo.
Shop these fringed finds here:
- Moth Fringed Sweater Dress • Anthropologie • $39.95
- Rachel Zoe Fringe Tassel Necklace • Rachel Zoe • $125
- Rachel Zoe ‘Remy’ Fringe Drop Earrings • Rachel Zoe • $105
- Wildfox ‘Garden’ Fringed Shawl • Wildfox Couture • $83.98
- Frye Farrah Leather Fringe Bag, Gray • Frye • $598
- Fringed Boot • $54.99
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Daryll Fringe Tote • $80.99
- five worlds by Cordani ‘Tijuana’ Fringed Slingback Platform Sandal (Women) • Cordani • $148.95