Would this girl ever wear real fur? ABSOLUTELY NOT! This animal lover wouldn’t dare wear real fur in this lifetime or any lifetime, for that matter. Nope, sure wouldn’t. However, show me a little faux fur, and I’m there! Wearing a little fur gives you that perfect combination of girlie-girl and edgy-girl. It’s unique and definitely stands out from the rest.
Remember wearing vests back in the late 80s and 90s? Yup, I was one of those girls that had the black back vest with the “tapestry” looking front. You remember . . .the ones that had the little buckle on the back? And, if you’re too young to remember this, not-so-fabulous trend of that time, lucky you!
I will tell you one thing, vests have come a long way in the cuteness category. If you haven’t gotten in to the vest trend quite yet, the ones above will sure have you falling for faux fur vests soon enough.
Wear this look with a simple, long-sleeve, tee, pair of jeans and boots. The fur detail requires little detail anywhere else. Simplicity is key!
- Steve Madden Ombré Faux Fur Vest • Steve Madden • $80.40
- Buffalo by David Bitton Ombré Faux Fur Vest • $128
- American Eagle Outfitters AEO Faux Fur Vest • American Eagle Outfitters • $79.95
- Ombre Faux Fur Vest • Maurices • $59
- Kristen Blake Tiered Faux Fur Vest • Kristen Blake • $112.56
- BB Dakota Jase Sweater Vest with Faux Fur • BB Dakota • $73.50
- Faux Fur Vest • C&C California • $69.99