Yesterday was an exciting day in my household after learning the movie Trolls was released on Apple TV. My little girl was dancing around the house and cheering when she heard the big news; and was even more excited when I purchased and added it to our movie collection. I’m not going to lie, I’ve been counting down the days until the big release, too. When we saw the movie Trolls in the theater, I laughed, cried and walked out feeling so inspired. Yes, an animated movie about cute little trolls literally brought me to tears. True story. Princess Poppy is a fan favorite in my house. I mean, how could she not be? She’s pink, bright, glittery, cute and happy all the time.
That cute, little, pink troll is quite the role model for little girls, big girls and everyone in between. Who would think that an animated character , like Princess Poppy, could inspire and teach us all a thing or two. Well, she sure did and I’m feeling the need to share her wisdom and live a life according to Princess Poppy.
What You Can Learn From Princess Poppy:
- Never underestimate the power of a hug.
- Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
- Everyone has a story, it’s about learning and understanding who and why they are the way they are.
- You can do anything you put your mind to.
- Remember to dance and sing through both the ups and downs of life.
- Learn to embrace each other’s differences.
- If life knocks you down, learn to get right back up.
- Don’t be afraid to take a risk.
- Learn to celebrate life each and every day.
- Face your fears head on.
- Don’t let what happened yesterday overpower your happiness today.
- Have courage.
- Take the time to make someone smile
- Choose happiness over regret.
- Appreciate flowers, rainbows, sunshine and every thing else miraculous.
- Anyone can make a difference.
- Focus on the positives in life.
- Let go of things out of your control.
- Be brave.
- Don’t focus on the set backs.