That Rachel Zoe is quite amazing. She not only has incredible style, she’s also talented, beautiful, business savvy and most importantly, she seems to have mastered balancing family and work. I think it’s something us moms all struggle with and reach for the most. We want it all. We want to be great moms while achieving great success. I know it’s something I strive for each day.
If you ever have watched the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo, you will see how tender Rachel is with her baby and hubby, while staying on task with her fashionista business side. It’s quite admirable and motivational at the same time, especially for someone like me who has a passion for fashion and family. Oh, to walk in her shoes for a day . . . I’m sure it’s not as glamorous it look, but she sure makes handles it with grace!
As I sit here channeling my inner Rachel Zoe, check out these dressed up looks from her fashion line. Her style is the perfect mix of boho and glam.
- RACHEL ZOE Amara Sheer Inset Maxi Dress • Rachel Zoe • $295
- Rachel Zoe Mini Cut Crystal Necklace • Rachel Zoe • $32.97
- Rachel Zoe Estelle Cutout Maxi Dress • Rachel Zoe • $495
- Rachel Zoe Women’s Clover Dress Pump • Rachel Zoe • $130.58
- Rachel Zoe Heidi Calf Hair and Leather Booties • Rachel Zoe • $428
- Rachel Zoe ‘Prestley Pyramid’ Chain Earrings • Rachel Zoe • $65
- Rachel Zoe ‘Prestley’ Pyramid Ring • Rachel Zoe • $95