A few days ago, we had a taste of Spring when the temperatures hit in a range that called for no coats and lots of outdoor play. Of course it was of course a tease, considering it’s rather chilly outside today. Actually, I’m lying. It’s more like, FREEZING! But, when the weather was warm and sunny, I couldn’t help but do some online browsing to search out amazing boho chic sales going on out there. And let me tell you, I discovered some hidden boho chic treasures that needed to be shared before they went out of stock.
I wish I could say that all the cuties in the photo were on sale, but unfortunately, the sandals are not. Unfortunately, the cute sandals are quite pricey, but if you can afford to snag them, go for it! Even thought they are not on sale at all, they were really too cute, not to share.
Now, can I just say, Chan Luu? Listen up ladies. The boho chic Chan Luu bracelet above is 70% off right now. At a look and price like that, it’s really a no-brainer, NOT to take the plunge and purchase.
Shop The Picture!
- Revolve Sabina Maxi Dress, Reg. $228 on sale, $137
- Trina Turk Stone Tassel Earrings, Reg. $54.60 on sale, $38.22
- Chan Luu Tasseled Silver and Turquoise Bracelet, Reg. $295 on sale, $59
- Coral Glass Stretch Bracelet, Reg. $41.65 on sale, $16.66
- Soft Leather Wristlet, Reg. $98 on sale, $75.99
- Vera Bradley Wristlet, Reg. $118 on sale, $54.99
- Loeffler Randall Wedge Sandal, $350