I have a confession. I am in major shopping mode for some summer clothes and shoes. I guess it’s only natural to be feeling this way, since the seasons have went from cold to warm in a matter of what felt like, minutes. Only problem with this “shopping mode” I’m in, is, my funds are not feeling the same way. So, for now I will continue to do some cyber browsing and just share the love with you, lovelies. And, just maybe, you can indulge and take advantage of these fabulous finds.
Just the other day while picking up my little girl from preschool, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of a pair of sandals one of the other moms were wearing. After drooling, complimenting and getting the details on them, I knew I was definitely loving the embellished and colorful sandal trend this season. Here are 8 must-have embellished sandals under $100 and sure to make your summer and feet just a little more, fun. Oh, and if you are wondering which sandals I fell in love with the other day, they are #1 (no surprise there!) If you can’t tell by now, Sam Edelman definitely won “best sandals” in my book, for sure!
- Sam Edelman “Gemini” Pom Pom Thong Sandals, $100
- Jessica Simpson Rakelle Sandals, Reg, $60 on sale, $49.00
- Sam Edelman Dayton Beaded Leather Sandal, Reg. $150 on sale, $75
- Sam Edelman “Kennedy” Beaded Sandal, $99.95
- Sam Edelman Lottie, $70
- Nine West Baebee Block-Heel Sandals, Reg, $119 on sale, $83.30
- Sam Edelman “Yvette” Beaded Fringe Sandal, Reg. $174.95 on sale, $119.90
- Yancy Embellished Sandal, Reg. $180 on sale, $79.99