After taking a visit to one of my favorite blogs, Cupcakes and Cashmere, and seeing the fabulous feather top Emily (yes, I feel like I know and can refer to her on a first name basis), was wearing, I got inspired. Oh, and speaking of Cupcakes and Cashmere, if you haven’t heard of or been to this fabulous blog, you are missing out! This blogger truly has some fabulous taste in beauty, fashion, food and decor. It’s worth a bookmark and pin, for sure!
What is it about feathers, ruffles and fringe on fashion that makes me swoon? I think it’s that little bit of extra something different and unique, combined with the boho flair that is just super appealing to me. I’m sure seeing feathers on fashion isn’t for everyone, but for me, as long as it doesn’t come off making me look like a bird, it’s definitely a look I love. The feather accents give off such a soft, feminine bohemian look.
I did my best to find some feather looks worth sharing and wearing. Wouldn’t you agree that these 8 fall feather fashion looks are absolutely adorable? (sorry, a little bit of a tongue twister with that question) They are all so classy, sweet and subtle. You can safely wear these looks without worrying about feeling or looking like a bird. In fact, the only thing you may be guilty of, is looking a bit sexy? And, depending on the occasion and making sure the sexiness is combined with class, there’s nothing wrong with that!
- Kate Spade New York Kate Spade New York Feather Trim Tunic Top • Kate Spade • $498
- Haute Hippie Sleeveless Embellished Dress with Ostrich Feathers • Haute Hippie • $502
- Cremieux Krista Feather-Embellished Crepe Dress • Daniel Cremieux • $159
- kate spade new york Feather Top • Kate Spade • $498
- MILLY Feather Trim Jacket • Milly • $795
- Elizabeth and James Feather Embellished Sweater • TEXTILE Elizabeth and James • $485
- NY Collection Faux-Feather-Fringe Jacket • NY Collection • $56
- Michael Kors Embellished Feather Tee • Michael Kors • $1,595