I don’t know about you, but when I think of the cooler weather, I think of my favorite boots and sweaters. And, specifically, I have come to fall in love with the sweater dress. For such a simple and easy outfit to throw together, it’s right on trend, classy and perfect for any occasion, both day and night.
Both booties and high riding boots all seem to work perfectly with a sweater dress, depending on your personal style preference. For me, who doesn’t have long, thin legs like on the models, I tend to go for the taller boots for this particular look. It’s a little more slimming and flattering for those of us who don’t necessarily want to, “show off” our legs. However, if you were blessed with long, lean legs, ankle boots (aka: booties), are adorable, too! Just go for it!
Now, these sweater dresses are nothing less than adorable, but I am warning you, a few are a bit out of my price range. But hey . . . a girl can still swoon, right?
- Tory Burch Fringed Cable-Knit Wool Sweater Dress • Tory Burch • $695
- Free People Striped Sweater Dress • Free People • $114.99
- Ulla Johnson Gia Sweater Dress • Ulla Johnson • $390
- Trina Turk ‘Tani’ Body-Con Sweater Dress • Trina Turk • $106.80
- Maraie Lace Hem Sweater Dress • Club Monaco • $198.50
- Jack by BB Dakota Marilou Sweater Dress • BB Dakota • $60
- BB Dakota Leighton Turtleneck Sweater Dress • BB Dakota • $98