It seems like every fall people start flocking to Starbucks for their popular pumpkin lattes. Am I the only person who is not a fan of this beloved seasonal drink? I love pumpkin pie, cheesecake, cookies, candles, and lotions, but the thought of a pumpkin drink, just doesn’t sound appealing to me. Honestly, I’ve never even tried a pumpkin latte and really have no desire to do so.
However, I have tried pumpkin facial scrubs and absolutely LOVE THEM! They not only smell good, but the fruit enzymes leave your face feeling youthfully smooth. I love the color of pumpkin for fashion and accessories and can’t get enough of the smell of a pumpkin spice candle. The scent just screams fall to me, my favorite season of the year.
So, even if you love or not-so-much love a pumpkin latte, there is so much more to this funny looking fruit that will always remind us of that favorite childhood show, “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”. The color, scent and texture can be found in some of our favorite fashion and beauty items. This fruit is sure a jack-o-lantern of all trades!
Here are 7 more reasons to love pumpkins!
- ChapStick Lip Moisturizer Skin Protectant Lip Balm Pumpkin • $1.59
- Philosophy Pumpkin Icing Shower Gel • philosophy • $18
- ULTA Fall Limited Edition Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion • Ulta • $9.50
- orYANY Victoria Shoulder Bag • Oryany • $311–314
- Tommy Hilfiger Katelynn Cuffed Faux-Fur Booties • Tommy Hilfiger • $139
- Lucky Brand Medine Convertible Messenger Bag • Lucky Brand • $188
- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask • Peter Thomas Roth • $58