I love neutral colors when it comes to fashion. To me, black, white, brown and beige are anything but boring and ordinary when it comes to style. In fact, these are colors that will always be classy and trendsetting staples. You can always add a pop of color if you want to brighten up a neutral, but it truly stands out on its own, too.
You know I just love a bargain. When I started browsing big time sales on-line, most of the pieces that caught my eye were, beige. So, I decided to go with it and share 6 shades of beige on sale that were absolutely amazing in both price and look.
Wouldn’t you agree these 6 finds are amazing?
- Free People Womens Nightingale Swing Pullover • Free People • $69.95
- Elie Tahari sand leather ‘Andreas’ asymmetrical zip jacket • Elie Tahari • $103.97
- Style&co. Jamila Zip Booties • Style&Co. • $69.99
- Posse Sara Leather Fringe Large Tote Bag, Mink • $185.50
- Foley + Corinna Mid City Fringe Leather Tote Bag, Biscuit • Foley + Corinna • $231
- Michael Kors Triple-Stack Pave Ring, Rose Golden • Michael Kors • $74.40