It seems to be the hot, “on trend” color of, not only the season, but the year. For a color that makes a day so dreary on the outside, it sure is anything but dreary when it comes to style and decor. In fact, it’s a warm look. A classy look. And, it’s a shade that is so versatile when paired with any other color.
I mean think about it. You can have walls painted gray, and it looks great with pink, red, blue, yellow . . . you name it. The same is true with fashion. Grey is a color that compliments other colors perfectly.
Go 10 shades of grey with these fall fashion finds. From tops, to sweaters, to gloves, to boots, this color is really far from, gray.
- Rag & bone Rag & Bone Margot Suede Ankle Boots • Rag and Bone • $525
- Sam Edelman ‘Penny’ Boot (Women) (Regular & Wide Calf) • Sam Edelman • $149.90
- kensie ‘Teddy Bear’ Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat (Online Only) • Kensie • $129.90
- Free People Faux Shearling Wrap Coat • Free People • $238.80
- Jessica Simpson Belted Basket Weave Wrap Coat • Jessica Simpson • $179.90
- Free People Lafayette Stripe Mock Poncho • Free People • $100.80
- Free People Lights Will Shine Pullover • Free People • $128
- Anthropologie Crocheted Villarica Infinity Scarf • Anthropologie • $68
- DKNY ‘Soho’ Chronograph Leather Strap Watch, 38mm • DKNY • $175
- Anthropologie First Snow Mittens • Anthropologie • $29.50