I’m always brainstorming unique gift ideas for both holidays and birthdays, especially at this festive time of year. Scarves have become the ultimate accessory when trying to sass up an ordinary top or outfit. It’s the go-to grab when you need just a little something extra to add some color or dimension to your everyday outfit. With scarves becoming such a staple all-year round, they are definitely not considered just a, “grab it to bundle up with”, winter necessity, anymore. Scarves have become the ultimate fashion accessory, not just your practical necessity. While browsing some scarves on both Etsy, Amazon and Google, I came across scarves that are a far call from your, plaid wool or grandmother-made scarf. I mean these 8 not-so-ordinary scarf finds are pretty extraordinary, at least in my opinion. And, if you are a book AND fashion enthusiast, well, these beauties are for you!
Scarves that are both fashionable and inspirational, What?! Scarves that have words from some of most classic and favorite movies and books of all time, Yes please!
Here you go!
- Alice in Wonderland Book Scarf featuring quotes: “But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked. “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat. “We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.” “How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice. “You must be,” said the Cat or you wouldn’t have come here.”
- Inspirational Message “Lord’s Prayer” Pattern Scarf Size: 20″ X 72″ Inches Color: IVORY with Gift Box
- Sherlock Holmes Book Scarf
- Pride and Prejudice Book Scarf featuring quote, “Next to being married, a girl likes being crossed in love a little now and again.”
- Peter Pan Book Scarf featuring quotes: “Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough”, “It is not doing what you like, but liking what you do that is the secret of happiness”, “You know the place between sleep and awake, the place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”
- Romeo and Juliet Book Scarf featuring quotes: “Oh, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?” “What satisfaction canst thou have to-night?” “The exchange of love’s faithful vow for mine.” “I gave thee mine thou didst request it.”
- Mothers Tribute Book Scarf with a literary quotes featuring quotes from, “Little Women”, “Vanity Fair” and “Anne’s House of Dreams”
- The Wizard of OZ Book Scarf featuring quotes, “All you need is confidence in yourself.”, “There is no living thing that is not afraid when it faces danger.”, “The true courage is in facing danger when you are afraid, and that kind of courage you have in plenty.”